iWant iPhone

The iPhone, must have gadget for boys who like their toys (and Pastors apparently).

Having watched the full hour long podcast direct from Apple HQ back at the beginning of 2007 I was rather enthused and said "I must get me one one of those!". However, with the price and restrictions in contract with O2 and what not it seems that I will be waiting for just a little while longer.

However, this post is not all about the iPhone and its negativities, nor indeed the many highlights. Although it does have a damn fine camera, which brings me to my point.

I have taken just shy of 233,784 photos of Oliver since he has born, and not one of them matches the quality of the images which arrived in Stephs inbox last night.

Oliver had been staying with Steph's friend Cheryl, and apparently her iPhone owning boyfriend had taken some snaps. After a swift navigation through Hotmail Live's endless security protocols we were finally able to see the images Paul had sent.

When Steph said that they had been taken with an iPhone, I didn't quite believe her, but then she isn't one to exagerate on these things - although it must be noted confusion has abounded once or twice!

Having gotten myself completely carried away and marvelled at the shear beauty of the said images, I decided that I would have to make groovy little desktop wallpapers and share them with my friends and family.

Two resolutions are available: 1024 x 800 and 1280 x 1024, simply select the size you want, right click > save as and then use your control panel to do the clever part.

Donations to the Adam Bird iPhone fund are not compulsory, nor royalites payable to Paul the photographer, but they will be very much appreciated (disclaimer: Joke).

One

Two

Three

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've a Stalker in Jesus

Not Alone in the Forest

Giving Santa the Sack