Is be One Big Damn Puzzler

Mum started it all off when I was a kid, making sure that I was always reading, encouraging me and giving me different books to read.

One of the best things about my new job is that I can sit on the train for an hour a day (on my way home) and read to my hearts content.

Since starting in April, I have probably read about 12 different books! The Waterstones just outside Charing Cross station is doing a roaring trade out of me!

I have just finished a book called One Big Damn Puzzler which I recommend to anyone reading! It is without doubt the funniest book that I have ever read! Sitting on the train with someone asleep next to you as you are laughing out loud is not a comfortable experience, but I had to do this for total of nearly six hours. The people I sat next to during these times must have thought I was mad!

I won't write a book review as the synopsis on the above link in all the information I had to go on before hand, and sums it up better that I could. But if like me, you like reading, grab a copy of this and I promise you will enjoy it!

There is be one other Big Damn Puzzler too before I go. Gillingham's first game of the season! We actually looked quite good and held a lot of promise for the forthcoming season! I am not going to say too much too soon as it is still incredibly early days, but if we continue to show the effort, commitment, pace and general performance that was evident on Saturday, then we will have a good season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've a Stalker in Jesus

Not Alone in the Forest

Giving Santa the Sack